Arizona Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Attorney
Serving the individuals and families of the state for 40 years
Since graduating from Arizona State University School of Law with honors in 1973, attorney Ronald F. Larson, P.C. has been helping the people of Arizona resolve their complicated legal problems. And after establishing his own firm in 1986, he has been serving metropolitan Phoenix in a wide range of areas, including estate and gift taxation, estate planning and probate. As a Certified Specialist in Estate and Trust Law by the State Bar of Arizona, attorney Larson is uniquely qualified to handle your legal issues so that the vision of your estate gets carried out legally and properly.An experienced legal mind with qualifications to match. With decades of experience to his credit, attorney Larson has a deep knowledge of the law, which separates him from the other attorneys in the area. He is the quintessential professional, so when you come to him for legal help, you can rest assured that you will be taken care of by a driven, passionate attorney with nothing but your best interests in mind. The legal system can be difficult to navigate through, so it’s imperative that you hire a lawyer you can trust. And when you come to attorney Ron Larson, you are guaranteed:
- A lawyer with credentials – In addition to being a Certified Specialist in Estate and Trust Law by the State Bar of Arizona, attorney Larson also earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® — the highest recognition possible in the legal industry — for his professionalism and ethics.
- A flexible attorney – Attorney Larson prides himself on being able to handle any challenge that comes to him. No matter how big your estate or trust case may be, he is fully qualified to handle it. He can even take care of you remotely, if you have family out of state.
- A professional demeanor – Attorney Larson will not stop until your case is resolved. He is an out-and-out pro, with a commitment to client satisfaction.
Areas of practice
Ronald F. Larson is proud to serve the people of Arizona in the following areas:
- Estate Planning (Trusts and Wills)
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Trust Administration
- Family Limited Partnership
- International Estate Planning
- Real Estate (Related to Estate Planning)
- Limited Liability Companies
- Small Business Legal Problems
Contact Ronald F. Larson today
We have clients throughout all of Arizona. If you are in need of an experienced attorney, whether for the simplest will or the most complex trust, please call our Sun City office today at (623) 933-4055 or the Scottsdale office at (480) 365-0324 to make an appointment. You can also contact us online.